CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ten more days and one hour

Yup, that is how long until Disney.  So why am I up at this hour you might ask?  Well, I forgot to pick up my Lunesta today.  I was doing fine until hubby decided to start snoring.

Well, I guess I'll get up and work on the 12 remaining shirts.  Nope, ran out of bobbin thread.  Unfortunately, the Wally World here doesn't carry embroidery thread anymore, so I have to wait for Joann's to open at 9.

Of course, by then I will be sleepy and not fit to sew, but maybe I can get one or two knocked out before the day is out.

So, I have been going over my lists of things to do and things to pack and things to remember.... and now it is 30 minutes later than when I got our of bed.

I really hate insomnia.  I was really hoping that after the neck surgery it would go away...but nope.  Still here.

Nini

No comments: