CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I can not believe how out of practice I am at writing letters!  I used to write at least 30 letters a day, to clients, underwriters, prospective clients, company people...not to mention the dozens of emails each and every hour.  They had to be professional in look and scope....

I have just spent 2 DAYS trying to write a professional looking letter to the attorney's office to forward to the judge.

I have written and rewritten so many times it is pathetic (and I am not talking about my typing skills --  or lack thereof).  I have tried to get my family to give me feedback on it...but they just say...it sound ok... I don't think they understand how obsessive I am about this!  I mean I had a decent letter, but forgot a couple of points.  Went back to change those points, and re-read it out loud and didn't like the way it sounded.  So I modified a bit here and there....was almost happy with it when I realized the subject and predicate were not agreeing....AHK!

So, for the millionth time I have revised the letter.  It appeared to have the grammar correct, most of the spelling correct, and said most of what I wanted it to.  So, I decided to print it and discovered I had closed (without saving) the WRONG edition!

Back to the drawing board.

Why or why am I making this one letter a full time job?

Nini

No comments: