CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

T H R E E !!!!

Only three more days!

Stuff left to do:
  • Finish Doll Dresses
  • Make sure celebration is added to all ADRs
  • Finish the kids pillows
  • Finish the squares for the autograph quilt
  • Finish packing
  • Re-check budget for the gazillionth time
  • Clean cars
  • Get Damien's hair cut
  • Get Brianna's hair done
  • Get my hair colored
  • Finish copying movies
  • Print a bunch of stuff out
  • Laminate some stuff
  • Clean house
  • Pack Truck
And...oh yeah...I need to find my list of things to do!

Last night, Amanda had a bit of a boo boo in her vehicle. She's fine, but their truck is no longer with us. (a moment of silence for the paid for truck). Last night she was pretty shook up about it, and quite a bit upset. So, being the good parent that I am...we went to Zaxby's for dinner! (Dutch Treat!) So...all those great plans I had made for making progress on my to do list fell through. (seems like a plausible excuse to me!)

So, this morning I woke up to a wonderful thunderstorm! Storms always throw my schedule off. It took me longer than usual to get my coffee and get upstairs to start sewing. I got one doll dress almost finished when Shawn and Tasha came with Alyssa. For some reason, Alyssa acted like she had never seen me before and her Daddy was leaving her with a complete stranger. (Gotta love those 2 year old outbursts!)

I don't see any sewing happening today!

I discovered last night that AAA has routed us differently than we usually go to Disney. We will be coming in the back way...meaning we will miss that wonderful Welcome to Disney sign! Of course we will have ample opportunity to see it while we are there and it IS saving us 20 minutes this way, but I was really hopping Shawn and Tasha would be able to see that amazing site as they arrived for the first time!

I made an important discovery last night...gas is cheaper ON Disney than it is OFF!!! That just doesn't make any sense at all to me! It goes against all reasoning. If you have a captive audience, you can charge what you want to. True, it is only a few pennies cheaper, but it is cheaper!

Well, I guess that is all the time I have for random Disney thoughts today. Have a great day!

Nini

2 comments:

Jeanne Morris said...

I really need to get over my love affair with the exclamation point!!!!

Nini

AmandaDickens said...

Me TOO!!!!