CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Yes, I know this song has been made into a Sarah Lee commercial. But before that...it was the theme song of one of my bosses a loooooong time ago!

It fits my mood 100% perfect. I have been stressing about these princess dresses for the Cabbage Patch dolls trip to Disney. It took me FOREVER to get the first one made for Brianna. Alyssa's was a wee bit easier. Now I have the wonderful directions from Carla C, so I knew it would be easier than the way I was attempting to do it!

Amazing how much easier something is if you have actual directions on how to do it! I still had a few issues, but they were due to the fabric I was using and not the instructions or construction methods!

Now they are both finished! I actually managed to finish 3 outfits today. I now have only 4 more doll dresses to complete before we leave next Saturday. I am beginning to think I might actually get everything done before we go.

Now time for lunch and then back to the sewing table. Maybe I can get the other 4 done today and then I will actually be ahead of schedule...

Nini

No comments: