CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Had enough Disney, anyone?

Can you believe it is September already? We leave in only 18 days...that means only 17 more days to get everything ready and packed!

I have been trying to get some of our dining ressies tweaked a bit. I have decided not to stress about not getting everything I want, and have made backup plans. But there are a few that I keep working on everyday...you never know when something will open up!

Well, yesterday I didn't check. Seriously! I didn't call or check online. I have been checking at various times throughout the day. Some people cancel their ressies in the morning, some in the evening, and still more through out the day...Well, not yesterday. I was busy so I didn't think it would hurt to miss one day. Boy was I wrong!

Online, I discovered THREE different parties of 6 or more were able to get their ressies at Chef Mickey, on the day I want!!!! This morning...NOTHING!!!

Lesson learned!

On the dresses front, we went to Joanns yesterday, just to look for some princess fabric. I never knew how hard it was to find fabric in the colors I want that would be suitable for a sun dress! I found some flannel in the EXACT color I want...I found some yummy colored fleece in both shades I have in mind. I found some beautiful bridal fabric in embellished, dyed to match lace...could be perfect...IF I had something to put under it!

Trying to find something that is not only the right color, but not scratchy or hot seems like it is going to be a bit more problematic that I thought! Hopefully I can find something today or this weekend. If not, I will have to come up with plan 2! I won't have time to make them if I have to wait past this weekend to get started. Right now, plan 2 is the ever boring, but popular, licensed print, made into a regular sundress.

It will be acceptable, but I really wanted a bit more wow on this one!

Now, just 100 more things to decide on and implement and I will be ready to go to my happy place!

Nini

1 comment:

AmandaDickens said...

What are you going to talk about once you get back from Disney?