CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Security?

I was reading about how people 'friend' you on Face book so they can see when you are gone on vacation, and then break into your house. Paranoid? maybe, maybe not. Today, people are so lawless, you almost think you are living in the wild wild west! Too many people don't think twice about the legal, moral or ethical ramifications of what they do, they just do what 'feels' right to them.

Well, that will be another rant for another day!

All that made me think about the fact that I have my own 'security' for our upcoming trip. I have a 120 pound German Shepherd that would devour anyone that woke him up and tried to come in the house! I have my own security guard staying at my house to take care of the dogs while we are gone. And I have a police car setting in my drive way....


Hmmm, wonder what else I might need....

Nini

No comments: