CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Twelve More Days!

Disney Update!

I have a feeling I MIGHT just get everything finished before we go! I have now finished both Ariel dresses for the girls and two more outfits for the dolls. I only have five more doll dresses and 9 more T shirts!

I should be able to get quite a few of the T shirts knocked out today...that is IF I can get back in the mode of sewing! I seem to have parked myself down in front of a 'Criminal Minds' marathon! Since I love this show, it might be hard to get myself back into the sewing mode. Plus I need to run to Joann's to get some ball point needles. I'm hoping that will help me get the applique on the T shirts done a bit easier!

What a beautiful day outside to waste in front of the TV or the sewing machine! Need to go shopping!

Nini

No comments: