CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dare I post this?

We have a little over 5 months until we leave for Disney.  Most of the planning is either done, or is on track for being completed before we go.  Clothing is well underway and should be finished on time (in spite of my recurring nightmares of having a long extension cord running behind the car as we drive along I 75...trying to finish up the last t shirts!)

So, here is my problem.  I now weigh more than I did last January before I started my big weight loss for our last trip to Disney.  I'm actually 10 pounds heavier...which puts me at almost 40 pounds heavier than I was this time last year!  (oddly enough I can still fit in most of my clothes from our last trip....)

So, with only 5 months to get back in shape...and it being summer I'm really worried about my ability to loose this in a healthy manner.  Of course...this nagging back and neck pain isn't going to help much...but I see my treadmill and I becoming very good friends.  (I've always found exercising in the air conditioning with TV much better than walking around in the heat!

Of course...I DO have to get through this trip to 6 Flags on Friday....



Nini

1 comment:

Sahmy said...

Do you have a wii? Just Dance and Walk It Out are great fun and great for exercising.