CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Well...after throwing a temper tantrum with the doctor's office I got a bit of progress!  Only a bit though.

They have been refusing to give me the phone number of the clinic they are referring me to so I can contact them myself.  I finally got that information and gave them a call.  According to them, they did not have a referral from my doctor.  The clinic did get a fax from my doctor about an hour later, and called me back.

Now it seems that I have been 'accepted' as a possible patient of the clinic.  I have to go in for an initial consult to see if they think they can help me.  The catch is...my MRI was done of the lower back, and it is the neck that is giving me fits.  They cannot tell me if the MRI will be an issue or even if I have to get another one done...can't even tell me if they can order the MRI or if my doctor will have to order it...

So...I get to wait...until their first available new patient appointment...in....are you ready...August 13!!!

I am so tempted to just go to the emergency room the next episode I have.  See when I have one of these I get severe chest pains as well...sort of like a heart attack...but not.  I'm sure I could get some results then...but really...that will be such a pain to go that route! LOL Pun intended!


Sheesh!


I declare this a No Whining zone for the rest of the day!

No comments: