CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nothing new to report

Absolutely NOTHING new to report...but I felt it was important to at least acknowledge that I do remember that I have a blog! (unlike 'some' people I know..not naming names here...)

Seriously I am having problems getting back into a Disney sewing mood.  The Boma dresses are 90% finished, and the Akershus dresses are taking forever! So, I've turned again to planning...and I am at a loss as to what I can plan!  Right now everything is planned...I have even redone everyone's packing list.  A little over 5 months, and I'm pretty sure it is too early to start packing!!!

I've been working on everyone's July 4th shirts, have mine and Mr D's finished and need to buy Miss B a new one...I totally messed her's up, and then she was trying to take out the stitching and put a big hole in it!

On Saturday we will celebrate Miss B's big One Oh!  Hard to believe she is already 10!  She is growing up a little too fast to suit my tastes!

And, then, the Friday after we are taking a short excursion to Six Flags.  I've have been trying to come up with a custom for that trip...but, considering I don't have any money, that one is escaping me!

Well, almost time to head to appointments in Athens...



Nini

No comments: