CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why, oh why do I always choose such a detailed design for a dress?  Don't get me wrong, this is the exact perfect dress.  It is exactly what I saw in my mind...but it is so detail heavy!  Each dress will have 8 appliques on it...plus the bodice.  Each applique is taking at least an hour.  I am making 2 of these dresses!

This is another one of those dresses that I could not afford to buy! I am really loving the dress!

Then, last night I found out the Church is having a baby shower in three weeks...Now the baby isn't due for another 2 months...and we ALWAYS have the baby shower a month before the baby is due....so I have just about 3 weeks to get a baby quilt done.  I had wanted to do a really cute little quilt, but I'm not going to have the time to get it pieced and quilted, so I have to fall back on my stand by...a Turning 20...while it is really easy...meaning I can buy the fabrics and have the quilt almost finished by the end of the day...I'm really getting bored with it!

So, later today I will take a quick trip to WalMart and see what they have in some cute baby girl pink!


Nini

No comments: