CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 3, 2013

I save every manual known to have ever thought about coming into my house!  Even way after the item has long died the manual can be found in my house (I just recently threw out a manual for a Commodore 64 computer system!)  So, how come the one manual I need right now I can't find?

I NEED the manual for my pool pump.  Something isn't working right, and in order to get a replacement part I need the model number of the pump.  The manufacturer no longer makes that one, so I need some info that can only be found in the manual to find a generic part.  (and of COURSE, the model info is no where to be seen on the actual pump!)

I was able to find the manual for the OLD pump that was replaced last year.  I was able to easily put my hands on the manual for the Dyson vacuum that has left the premises 3 or 4 years ago.  But zero on the current pump!

The pump is still under warranty.  Usually this particular company wants you to send back the old part before they replace it.  At this point I am still trying to find out what is wrong...so I am not sure WHAT part is giving me the problem...which is why if I could read the manual I would have a better idea.  I have been working on this particular problem for over a month!  We are seriously considering just purchasing a new pump and be done with it. 

Maybe I just need to pay someone to come in and organize my 'stuff'!







Nini

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is how my colleague Wesley Virgin's autobiography launches with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

These are the exact same tactics tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe that thought has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while driving an unregistered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3 on his debit card.

"I'm absolutely fed up with going through life check to check! When will I become successful?"

You've taken part in those questions, ain't it right?

Your success story is waiting to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW