CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DWTS

OK, I admit it.  I am a fan!  I have watched from the very beginning.

This season, it started the night of my neck surgery.  It was on in the hospital room (I think) but I don't really remember it.  Last night was the finale.

The fact that Jennifer Gray won seemed almost like a message to me.  She had almost the same surgery on her neck a year ago...and we are 'close' in age.  (OK...I'm older, but not by too much!  LOL!).  A couple of weeks into the competition I was amazed at what she was able to do...since I was still unable to move my neck at all, and had no stamina to speak of.  It was a little reminder that my life as I knew it was NOT over, just put on hold for a few weeks.

Seeing how the dancers improved and grew over the past 10 weeks, and knowing how much I had improved over the past 10 weeks, it just seemed right to me that Jennifer Gray won.




.....................

Now if someone would just have a show about how not to get sick three days before Disney, I would greatly appreciate it!


Nini

No comments: