CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall Allergies are in Full Bloom!

Usually our Fall allergies are in October.  Can almost be guaranteed they are over completely by the day or so after Halloween.

This year was a bit strange.  At Halloween we were still having high 80's during the day and high 60's at night.  We have only had the cooler temps for the past few days.  I think our first light frost was just a day or so ago.  And it was REALLY light.

This morning Mr D got up with a very stuffy nose...and promptly started sneezing.  Miss B, Mr D and I all have Fall allergies.  Mr D usually starts first and within 2 weeks, I follow with Miss B a few days after me.  If this trend holds for this year as well...we will all be in full blown allergy attacks for Disney which is in just 14 days!  I have added allergy meds to my medicinal arsenal for the trip...Yuck!

Come on ...join the fun!


Nini

No comments: