CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I hate the news media!

There, I've said it and now maybe I can get on with my life!

You always see them hounding the family of victims after a car crash.  Or the victims of a violent crime.  Or the family of someone who was murdered.  They ask stupid questions, like "How do you feel about what has happened?"  I mean seriously, how do you THINK they feel?  How is invading their privacy, during one of the most trying times they will ever face, NEWS?

Why do they think I want to know such intimate details about their suffering.  Why do I need to see the pictures that are on their Facebook page?  To the new media, everyone is fair game.  Victims, their families, the accused and their families.  Even the friends of the victims and accused are at the mercy of the public's "Right to Know".

Can we for one minute remember that the accused also has innocent family members.  Can we remember that after the media no longer think it is newsworth, the victims still have to go about their daily life.

I do not want my privacy invaded.  I do not want my family and friends privacy invaded.  If I am ever the victim or the accused, who will stand for my rights?


....and don't even get me started with them not checking the facts.....


Nini

No comments: