CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

2011

As I sit here with only 15 hours until we go to Disney, rushing around to get all the last minute details of the outfits done, I realize I have met at least one of my goals I set for myself for this year.  I have gotten an embroidery machine and learned how to use it.

I started thinking about next year and realized, my big sewing goals for next year will include becoming friends with my serger.   I already use it to finish off all my seams. but have no idea how to do a rolled hem.  As I was finishing up the last of the hemming on the dresses I realized the rolled hem would have finished for me and I would have been through...

So, next year I will learn how to use the rolled hem on my serger.


Small statement, but HUGE accomplishment...let's see how that goes!


Nini

No comments: