CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

ARGH!

I have a gazillion things to do to get ready for Disney.  I was going along so smoothly this morning.  I was on the home stretch for the 4th shirt.  Only a few more bits and pieces and the shirt would be finished and I could not only 'tick' off another full day of outfits finished, but I could reward myself with starting to cut out the last dresses.

Miss B said something to me and I looked up for a half second.  Yup...my machine got angry because I didn't feed it breakfast and took a hunk out of the shirt the size of Vermont!  Tried unsuccessfully to fix it, but there is no repair for  this type of missing chunk.

I decided it was probably best if I left the machine and all thoughts of sewing alone for a while and come back up stairs... so after Therapy appointments today, we get to go purchase a new t shirt.   GROWL!


Anyway, I am now under 30 shirts and still have 16 days left....this looks like I might be finished after all!



Nini

No comments: