CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Eleven days and 18 hours!

Yup...it is really getting close now!  We get to do online check in on Wednesday.  Friday is the kids' last day of school until the second week of DECEMBER! (And on a  sad note...three weeks from now we will be driving back home...BOOO!)

Am I ready?  Nope.  Will I be ready? Maybe.  Am I worried? Not yet.  And...oddly, I haven't started packing yet.  I normally have almost everything packed by now, but since the clothes we are wearing are still in various stages of construction, they are all hanging in the basement.  Once I get them finished, they will hang there until we are ready to pack the van and truck.  So I really don't have as much stuff to pack as I normally do...even though we are going for a longer period of time.

We are about to head down to the studio to try and get a few more shirts done this morning, so I can get back on schedule.  Somehow this weekend didn't work out exactly like I had planned.  But I did have lots of fun spending time with my family...so it is all good.

My most important and exciting part about the trip planning is I FINALLY figured out how to get the Broadband2Go working on the laptop.  So now I can surf the web while driving...if I want to.  But more importantly, I can have access to the web at Disney without paying the $10.00 a day!  True, purchasing the usb/modem and the first month's charge is more than the amount for internet while we are there...but I can use this when we travel anywhere, and not worry about if the hotel has internet...or if they charge extra for it.

And also a great note on the planning front...Our PettiSkirts came in!  Yes, I did end up having to pay for them twice, and the original person who they were ordered from is being a not very nice person and will not refund my money or send me my merchandise...but the person who stepped in to help me get them on time for the trip came through with flying colors!  If you EVER need to get some pettiskirts...do not hesitate with getting them any where else.  Go directly to Princess Heirlooms.  She will not disappoint you!  First quality, Fantastic Service and she is a good person too!  Can't beat that combination!

Now...let's see if I have a picture of the two girls in their pettis for you..

No comments: