CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Disney!

We arrived on Saturday, around 11am.  We took a quick stop at the room to unpack, eat lunch, and change.  Then we headed out to Magic Kingdom.  WOW!  The crowds were so bad!  I knew to expect the crowds to be bad, but somehow I didn't really think too much about it.

Even though there were really thick crowds, we still managed to ride quite a few rides and watched both the 3 pm parade and the new MSEP, the nighttime electrical parade.  The main thing I want to say about Magic Kingdom...the castle with the Christmas lights was spectacular!  I have seen many, many pictures and videos of it, but they were nothing compared to the real thing!  They were so spectacular, I could not bring myself to even take a picture of it, there was no way to even begin to give it the justice it deserved.

Yesterday we spent the day at Epcot and had dinner at Biergarten.  We had a blast!  Unfortunately, the Princess did not grow the quarter of an inch that she needed to so she wasn't able to ride all the rides she wanted to.  That is ok...she and Memaw played a lot of "house" while the adults and big kids rode!

Today was Animal Kingdom and dinner at Chef Mickey's.

I LOVE BEING AT DISNEY!!!


Nini

1 comment:

AmandaDickens said...

I am surprised that you found time to write a blog! I am glad that you are having so much fun.