CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Silly, Silly Me

I have been going over my lists for Disney.  Trying to make sure I have printed everything off the computer that I will need.  When SUDDENLY it hit me!  I am taking the computer with me and will have internet while I am there...there really is NO need t print anything!

So, I guess that means I can go back to making sure all the clothes are done, all the packing is done, all the shopping is done, and all the other 'stuff' is done!

Miss B got her hair cut last night.  It looks cute...she is worried that this morning the kids will call her a pouf ball. Of course once she said that her brother started calling her that...I told her not to worry.  That is what brothers are supposed to do.  They call you names so that you get used to it.  Then when someone else does it, you aren't bothered and they stop!

She bought it...crisis averted.


This morning she remembered that BBB was something she REALLY wants to do.  She almost started crying and said they wouldn't be able to fix her hair up like she wanted them to...I assured her that they would be able to just fine.  Another crisis averted.

Then, she realized we would be leaving in just seven and a half days.  Nothing of hers is packed, and she isn't going to be ready to go.  I reminded her that I always did all the packing and had everything under control.  Another crisis averted.

I'm getting the feeling that I have a new job description...Crisis Averter.  I kind of like that one!  Makes us relate on a whole new level!

Here we come Disney...ready or not!

Nini

No comments: