CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update

Well, it is official.  I had the surgery and I am feeling so much better that I can't believe it has barely been a week.  I'm thinking I will get down to the studio tomorrow to start back to sewing.

I am now wishing I hadn't postponed the IEP meeting for Mr D.  Of course, the school did not have my copies of his records until this morning, so I wouldn't have had any time to work on this.  And while I am on the subject of Mr D's permanent records... it came to 232 pages.  Over 90% of that was copies of things I had given them...so why did they charge me $58.00 to make the copies!!!!

So, now I'm back into full force working on getting his IEP stuff ready.  Our meeting is in October (I believe it is the 26...)

Now...to work on ways to tackle this boredom thing!

Nini

No comments: