CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

So, since I said I wasn't going to talk about the surgery on here...I'm trying to think of what I CAN talk about!


OK...I have almost all of my t shirts finished for Disney!  At least of the shirts that I have already bought.  I managed to get 3 more finished up today.  So it looks like I will get at least one of my goals done before I take a trip to the expensive "hotel" on Monday!  (see, I didn't mention that "S" word!)

Although, it seems that every time I talk about having to stay at least one night there...I keep calling it a hotel!  Maybe sub consciously I am thinking this is going to be easy.Or maybe I am telling myself I need a vacation.  Not really sure, but I do find it both eerie and funny!

Today, Mr D played with his football before catching the school bus.  It was really finny.  He is doing much better on throwing than I thought he would.  Of course, he thought the way the game works is he throws the ball and Cissy goes to get it! She wasn't too happy with that game after a few minutes...so he declared that he won, because she quit!


Nini

No comments: