CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall? Fall? Not yet!

Wednesday is the first day of fall.  We are expecting temps in the 90's.

Now, I for one have to say I don't mind one little bit!  I have an air conditioner that works fine, have one in my car too, and....I have a pool.  I was really afraid we weren't going to get a lot of use out of it since it was put up so late.  But, since school has started, we have managed to get one or two days a week in it.  We could have gotten more, but Mom is having a few issues that make planning a little difficult (!)  even though I know that the only time I don't hurt is when I am in the pool.

However, after Monday I really won't care!  Well, maybe I will.  As soon as the cooler weather comes, I'll be able to wear my beautiful collar without much discomfort.....

So, Summer, I will give you one more week.  Then it is time to take your toys and go home.  We really enjoyed your visit, but it is time to go.  I look forward to your (early) visit next year.

Nini

No comments: