CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I have a new blog!

Since I know most of you don't want to have the details of my surgery, I will now be using my new blog to document all the craziness that we go through for the neck fusion.  It is called...ACDF along with Nini.  I know, not a very catchy title, but I figured it said what it needed to!

See, when I was doing my own research I could only find negative stuff about the surgery and recovery time.  But, the statistics show that it is successful in over 97% of the time.  Evidently it is true...you only let people know if you get bad customer service and not good!

So...if you want to follow along with my wonderful and amazing journey into neck surgery...follow http://acdfalongwithnini.blogspot.com/   If not...stay here and I will promise to leave out any major details of the surgery and recovery.

Of course, I may not be updating this one as frequently as I had been previously....so you all get a rest!

Nini

No comments: