CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

This time next week...

...I will be freaking out!

There, I admitted it!  I will be freaking out this time next week.  Probably not for the reasons most people freak out before surgery though.  I will have to admit that not everything I want to get done will be done, and that no matter how hard I try to 'will' it to be the way I want...it is not gonna happen!

So, I guess I also have to admit I am somewhat of a control freak.  I will be giving complete control to someone I have only met once (even though he is highly qualified and came highly recommended.)  I have to promise to do what he says...even though it is very contrary to what I want to have happen.

I guess I will just have to keep telling myself that it is all for a good reason...being pain free at DISNEY!

Nini

No comments: