CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day Two of Flare Up

Wonderful Start to the day!

Miss B had her Student of the Month award ceremony.  She seemed completely bored with the whole situation...but then again that is the way she is.

I managed to have a nice conversation with Mr D's teacher, she let me know that they will be using the HWT method soon for his full time writing instruction.  She will not be able to reschedule the IEP meeting with so little warning, so we will do an amendment for 30 days and then have another meeting.  Not the best solution, but it is really the best we can do at this late date.

My arthritis is really flaring up today.  I usually just double up on a couple of the meds to get through the day when it is bad, but since I am supposed to be avoiding all before the surgery...I am trying oh so hard to be a good girl!

Since the flare is primarily in my hip and lower back, I cannot seem to get comfortable anywhere I sit.  Standing is out, laying down isn't much better.  I think the Princess and I will just chill out and watch Disney Channel today.  She won't mind me getting up and moving every few minutes.

I've heard that this is a problem I will be experiencing for a few days after surgery.  Except it will be my neck bothering me and not my back.  So I guess I am just getting a jump on the fun!

I guess I just need to conserve my spoons a bit today.



Nini

No comments: