CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hubbies...can't live with them and can't live without them!

My hubby has this idea that since both kids are now in public school I have nothing what so ever to do all day with my time...so he keeps volunteering me for things!

Like today...we have therapy on Wednesday mornings.  He volunteered me to watch my grand daughter early this morning...unfortunately, he FORGOT to tell me!  Luckily, he called me to find out where I was...I told him, since he did the volunteering, he could do the watching until I got home.  He said fine.  I come home to find out he is not here....but his phone is!

I get up EVERY morning at 6.  Including the weekends.  It is the only way I can stay on top of half the stuff that I need to get done.  There is so much falling through the cracks it is not funny!  My house hasn't been clean in who knows how long!  I have enough sewing scheduled to keep me busy for the next 5 months...but it all has to be done in 3 months!  I can't remember the last time I slept in.  Hubby doesn't believe in getting up before noon on the days he doesn't work...and has been off for the past 2 weeks!


OK...now I feel better......



Nini

No comments: