CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Decisions, Decisions...

Well, it seems that I have been getting a lot of requests to make various t shirts.  I'm really trying hard to make the decision to make them.  I've already got enough designs to make 3 t shirts a day, and never exhaust my design supply, and all my favorite designers are still cranking out those fabulous designs.

I have discovered, I have gone from buying the designs I need for a specific project, to buying designs I liked.  I have so many designs I have never even tried to stitch out!  I started getting them with projects in mind...but either just never got to or changed my mind. If all I ever do is stitch out samples of what I have available...I'll stay busy forever!

So...if you are interested, you might want to keep an eye on my Etsy site...or maybe my Facebook page...there MAY be some new stuff showing up there soon!

Etsy ID: QuiltsbyNini
Facebook page: Quilts by Nini

(How is that for originality?  LOL)


Nini

No comments: