CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I HATE being sick!

Well, it is official!  This is the worst winter in history for me!

On Friday we got 6 inches of the white stuff, and I am too sick to go out and play in it!  I haven't gotten over the bout of pneumonia from two weeks ago, and now I have a double ear infection, URI, and sinus infection to add to it!  As long as I am fighting this infection, I can't take my arthritis medicines, which is making for an achy body as well as a sick body!

And now, we have another winter weather advisory for more snow tonight!  Come on people, I chose to live in the south to escape the snow and yucky-ness of winter weather.  I had visions of playing in my sewing studio all weekend, instead, I have spent most of the weekend either asleep on the couch or napping in my bed.

I guess this is what getting old is all about....not for the faint of heart!!!!


Nini

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I can sooooo relate....worst week ever for me! Hopefully this one will be better!! Hope you are feeling better fast!!!!! Keep resting!!