CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Idea for Autograph quilt

OK, I know...two posts in one day...but I got an IDEA!!!

I was looking at the Princess's autograph quilt and realized...she can't read the autographs!  I don't really have the time to do it now...but for the one in Nov/Dec...I am going to embroider a small character (like maybe in the corner) of each autograph square so she will be able to identify them all!  I think that will be soooooo cute!

Next time I will make the squares a bit larger, so they will fit in the hoop better and then trim them to fit. I'm not sure if I will embroider them first...or have them signed first.   I know this way there will be a lot of wasted fabric, but I think it will be soooo cute!   I can clearly see how this can be a bed-sized quilt!

No comments: