CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Odd Monday Ramblings!

Being sick is ridiculous!  There should be laws against being sick on a weekend...especially when the temps reach 65!!!  After church services yesterday I took a nap...a nice, long nap.  When I woke up I felt a little better, but not quite good enough to actually do anything!

However, on Saturday I did manage to get some designs stitched out, and I really like how they are coming along.  I already see a big difference between my first designs and the ones I did on Saturday.  My goal calls for me to start working on our trip clothes in March, and I think I will be ready...as long as I am not sick!

We are now on day 10 of no hearing in my left ear.  The pressure is so bad I can sometimes barely move my head without crying. Although, in the last two days I have had brief periods of the pressure lessening, only to come back in a few seconds.  I'm choosing to take that as a good sign.  No where can I find any reference as to how long is too long for the pressure.  They all just say it varies.  So...the next day Hubby is off I think I might just take myself to a regular doctor...no more ER visits..we'll see.

We had a little thunder shower early this morning.  That is really great, because it means spring is definitely coming our way!  See, some people time the seasons based on what is growing in their garden.  (since I really don't have a garden, that kinda leaves me out!)  I base it on when the thunderstorms return!  The temps have been in the 60's for the past weekend and now we have thunder ... spring is just around the corner! (even if the weather people are predicting possible white stuff to fall from the sky later this week!)

Well, school starts back today, so I have to get all Mr D's school books out and try to ease him back into a schedule of reading and writing.  Yesterday, after Sunday School, he asked me if he could learn to read now, becase all the other kids in his class can read....I'm taking this as a sign that he is ready to tackel reading again!

Wish me luck!

No comments: