CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have been trying so hard to be financially responsible...but it is hard!  I really want an embroidery machine.  So bad I have convinced myself that I NEED an embroidery machine.  I researched all the available models, found the best deal, decided how I can pay for it.  Even convinced hubby I can make him some shirts for his business.

So, I was supposed to order it on Monday.  Then one of my 'checks' was $100 less than I was expecting.  It will go back up next month and I 'probably' will get the missing $100 back ... but I am not comfortable without having the money in hand.  So, I am waiting.

Our income tax refund is sitting in the bank right now, so it isn't like I don't have access to the money.It is just that money was earmarked for some bills to be paid off.  So, I am waiting.

If I ordered it today, it wouldn't get here for 2 weeks.  And then my plans only call for the time until the end of the month to get used to it before I have to start using it for Disney shirts.  So, I am waiting.

Waiting is so hard!!!!

Nini

No comments: