CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Between being sick and the weather, things have been a little crazy around here.  I did manage to get some fabrics for the next Big Give for some Wish Trip kids.  I'm making a Pooh twirl skirt (and maybe a T shirt to go with it) and a Tink Vida. 

I've managed to wash the fabric and had it folded together so I could make sure I like the fabrics together.  Well, the Princess saw the fabrics and informed me that two or three were her 'favorites'.  She mbrought them to me and asked me if I was ready to cut her dress out yet?  "We can go downstairs and be quiet".  When I informed her it wasn't for her dress, she climbed into my lap, kissed me and said "Please?"

So, after therapy today, I guess we are making a trip to Joann's for some more fabric.  They have a Valentine's party this Friday, so maybe I should make her a Valentine's dress...hmmm


Nini

1 comment:

AmandaDickens said...

You are such a push over! But I guess that is what MeMaw's are for.