CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Disney... September or November?

I love Disney, but Disney can be EVIL!

All our plans are made.  We are going to Disney to see all the Christmas lights.  It will be tight in the budget department, but we are goingWe get two full days in each park.  I've made plans for the clothes, the dinners, the shows.  I am stoked!

Then, what happens?  Disney sends me a pin code.  For Free Dining!  Dates of Aug 15 to Oct 2!  By going at this time I could save 1300...So now the question becomes do we save the money and deal with the heat? Or do we spend the extra money and get to see the Christmas lights?

See, Disney is EVIL!!!

Well, whatever our decision is we have to make it by tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Nini

2 comments:

AmandaDickens said...

I bet that if you go when it is hot you would be willing to paid 1300 for cooler temps. Especially with Brianna and her likeness to overheating and all the complaining. Just my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I think yall should just go at Christmas time, it is worth the extra money to avoid the heat in my opinion. We were miserable.