CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Memaw

Happy Birthday Memaw.  I hope you and Helen are having a nice party together!  (that was Mr D's response when I told him it was Memaw's birthday today)

If I had any pictures of you on this computer I would post one here...but all my pictures of you are on Snapfish...and they don't like me to post them on my blog...which is why I don't post new pictures there!

I have been working on your apartment to get it ready for its next purpose...my quilting studio!  Your treadle machine will be one of the prominent fixtures there, even if it will never be used!  I am going to use the cabinet to put my serger on.  So every time I serge, I'll think of you! (as if I needed a reason to think of you!)

I think it is really cute that the Princess has started calling me Memaw.  We still aren't sure where she picked that up.  And she calls Rex Green Pa!  She is so funny!  So, it looks like there will be a Memaw into this next generation as well!

Nini

No comments: