CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Odd Ramblings

It is official!  I paid my deposit on the Disney vacation today!  We are going in November/December.

I think I have worked out the budget so that I can get the embroidery machine on Feb 1.  Of course it depends on how the budget does this month, and if they still have it in stock next month, and if HSN is still allowing 5 payments next month!

I got a new pattern today.  I got the Feliz.  It has a lot of 'butt ruffles' and I can hardly wait to work on it.

Today would have been Papa's birthday.  I feel like I am a terrible person since I can't remember how many this would have been...I'm thinking 80, but I am not sure.

I am getting closer to having my studio set up downstairs.  Hopefully we can get the carpets cleaned in the 'playroom' tonight so I can get the rest set up.

Today is Kristy and Brian's anniversary.  Two of the most courageous people I know!

Well, that's it for the ramblings today!  See you tomorrow.

Nini

No comments: