CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sewing again

Yup, finally sewing again!

I am working on a pattern that is perfect for Minnie Mouse!  It is almost like that is what she had in mind when she made the pattern.  It is called The Precious Dress by Carla C.  It is being a little time consuming, something I wasn't expecting, but is so totally cute!

Of course the reason it is being time consuming is I am only able to give it a few short spurts of sewing time.  If I could just get in there and sew, I could have had it finished by now...but I did have a couple of secret projects I had to finish up first...

I only have the buttons and button holes to go on the bodice, then cut out, gather and attach the skirts.  I am going to wait until later to make the aprons (I am wanting to put some embroidery on them, but shh that is a secret as well!)


I should be able to get them both finished by this afternoon.  Then I can start working on the new Feliz pattern I got in the other day.  I think it will look really cute in some Christmas fabric.

Oh the fun I am going to have!

Nini

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Very good on the almost completion of your Precious Dress...can't wait to see it! I do wonder what the secret projects are...hehehehe