CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things are Getting Busy Around Here

I FINALLY got the dresses done for the Dis Big Give.  They turned out really cute.  I’m hoping the girls they are meant for enjoy them!  I’m actually going to try and post a picture of the dresses.






This has been an exciting week.  I FINALLY got my Vida pattern in the mail and have cut out two of the patterns.  One for Miss B and one for The Princess.  I have decided I am going to use this pattern for their Christmas dresses.  I’m going to make a vest and tie for the boys using some of the fabric I chose for the dresses.  (Now I just have to purchase the fabrics and get started on them!)


I made a Tink Tutu for The Princess and at least have started the one for Miss B.  I do not have any good pictures of the Tutu so I’ll forgo the picture until I get Miss B’s finished.


I hoping the mail brings me some thread tomorrow so I can finish the quilt for my niece and her new baby.  At the rate I’m going the baby will be graduating from college before I get it finished!




Nini

No comments: