CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Disney...here we come...again!

OK...I know we just got back, but we have started planning our next Disney trip. Hubby decided the heat was way too oppressive in September, so we have the option of going in October or February. October may be ok in terms of heat, but it is not value season. February is a little cool in my opinion, but Miss B will be out of school for intersession, so I think we will be spending Valentine's Day at Disney in the year 2011!

The ADR window is going back to 180 days the end of this month, so I will be able to make our ADRs in 10 months. I have already started planning our customs, and am looking forward to learning how to appliqué on the new Vida pattern I have purchased. I'm not sure Miss B is completely convinced to wear dresses yet, but I think I can convince her to wear them with either leggings or jeans. Who knows, maybe I will even make some jeans with the appliqué on them!

Now, for some notes I want to do differently, or to do this trip.

On the shirts I make...get a size bigger than we really need! I like my shirts a little bigger, I can't stand having anything tight around my neck. Since I will be starting on them much earlier than this past trip, I can take a bit more time to make sure I get them on sale and right size.

We have decided to stay at CSR again. While we loved staying at Caribbean Beach, the queen size beds are making us decide on that resort. The additional sink isn't a big enough draw for us...only one person at a time will fit at the sink anyway!

We know we want to eat at Chef Mickeys, Boma, and maybe Crystal Palace. We really enjoyed these restaurants, and would like to try them again. Of course some of the others are still up in the air...like Coral Reef, Akershus, and Biergarten.

And speaking of food, Hubby specifically asked for some character meals! He really seems to be in the planning mood for this trip. Usually he doesn't get into it until at the most the day before we leave. He actually is having some ideas on the next trip! I'm liking that.

The month we have chosen is the same month that Shawn and Tasha are thinking of making a return trip. I know they are thinking of just an adults only trip. Since we will have to pay for The Princess this trip, I'm thinking they can overlap their trip by a day or two with ours, and then can spend some time there with Alyssa and the rest alone.

Disney...here we come....AGAIN!!!

Nini


No comments: