CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Big Give

OK, I'm working on my first Big Give. There are two little girls with a special needs brother. The older little girl is 9 and has the same name as Miss B, and then a baby sister. Now, how could I possibly pass up the chance to make something for the older sister?

My Miss B and I talked about it and we decided to make the two girls a Winnie the Pooh dress to wear when they go to Crystal Palace. I have managed to get the dress skirts cut out and put together last weekend. Now I just have to cut out and make the bodices and attach the skirts...and then decide if I want to add a ruffle to the bottom.

I've also got a quilt for my niece and her new baby girls on my frame waiting to be quilted. It should only take me a few hours to get completed, if I can ever get back to it!

I have also ordered my Vida pattern. I can hardly wait to get my hands on it. I guess I have gotten spoiled by having them come as e-books. Waiting for actual mail to get here is hard!

And my last bit of news. I was planning on getting my embroidery machine soon. It was on HSN with a 4 pay available. It is no longer available...sold out. So now I guess my dream of an embroidery machine is going to be a bit longer to come true!

That is the update for me for the past few days. I've got lots and lots to do.... so howcome I am not busy?

Nini

No comments: