CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Drive By Post

I think I will call this a quick drive by post!  LOL

I made some Turkey wall hangings...and let them get away without taking a  picture!  I know, I know...I promised to add more pictures to my blog...

I am now resigned to the fact that I was not meant to have a laptop!  This is the second laptop that the power cord has gotten destroyed!  (well, maybe destroyed is a bit harsh, but it ain't workin' anymore!)  So, I can either be on the computer or watch TV...but not both! 

I still have not mailed the dresses for the Big Give!  I have no trouble with deadlines, just can't seem to get things in the mail!

And my last thought for the day is...we were planning on going to Helen tomorrow to look at the leaves (I know, not as exciting or as beautiful as Amanda's New England Vacation...but pretty good for a day trip), but now it looks like Brianna isn't feeling well.  Hopefully, nothing serious and nothing contagious...

It is always something!

Nini

1 comment:

AmandaDickens said...

Glad to see that you are finally a follower of ME!