CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is it less than a week until my birthday?  Yup, that is what the calendar said!  Let's see, that will put me at about 23 I think...I used to be 18 for years and years, then I was informed that since 3 of my kids are older than 18 I needed to age.  Well since 2 of my kids are under 18, I figure 23 is a good number!  That is my story and I am sticking with it!


I FINALLY got the baby quilt for Alicia's new baby girl finished.  It turned out pretty cute, but really did give me fits!  First I ran out of thread with less than 2 passes to go.  Then I ordered a new spool of thread.  Now, usually the thread is here within 48 hours.  Not this time.  My paypal account was debited, but no thread.  I figured it was because of the holiday, and didn't think too much about it.  Then more time passed, and still no thread.  I sent an email, and found out that there was a computer glitch, and my order wasn't processed.  Once they were made aware, my thread was here the next day!  Fantastic Customer Service!  Love them!



Then, I discovered my last pass had some terrible tension issues.  It took me several hours to remove the stitches and then only 15 minutes to put it back in.  The binding is on, and it turned out pretty cute.




Now I am working on a Turkey wall hanging.  I think they are so far pretty cute.  We will see how they turn out, hopefully I will get them finished before thanksgiving....so I guess I better get back to work!


Nini

No comments: