CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Well...it is over.  I made it through my birthday.  We had a pretty normal laid back kind of day.  Miss B and Mr  D woke up a little sickie...but it went away as the day wore on.


Out of the blue, Wonderful Hubby told me to go online and order my Serger that I wanted.  It is ordered and should be here by Monday, of course I am hoping for Friday, but we will see.  Funny...he told me I could get the embroidery machine, but the PX did not carry it.  So, I had no trouble finding a Serger to take its place.  I really want an embroidery machine, but I need a Serger.  I can't believe how good I was on that one!


Then we had to take a trip to Athens for a Doctor appointment.  While there we usually take a quick side trip to the PX (very tiny!)  They were clearing out the table coverings they use for displays.  (this PX will be closing all too soon.) I picked up a total of 12.  Most of them are Christmas Red table cloths.  I am planning on using the fabric for napkins and such.  It will give me something to play with when my Serger comes.  But I also picked up some cute Pink cloths.  I'm using these to make the playhouse for The Princess and Mr D.


I now have enough projects to keep me busy for several weeks...but I am always on the look out for more!  


Now if I can just find that switch that cleans my house for me...it must be broken!


Nini



No comments: