CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Disney...Disney...Disney!

Yes, I know.  We still have a little over 16 months until we leave.  But the planning needs to be done!  Today I have emptied out my Disney planning book from our last trip and started the next one for our Feb 2011 trip!  Woo Hoo.  I am so excited!  I have gotten all the pages from out last trip organized so I can go through those to see if there is anything we need to 'tweak' for the next trip.


I've started the info for our next trip and can hardly wait to get some actual information in there...like actual confirmation numbers for the reservation, or ADR confirmation numbers....well you know...the STUFF!!!


I checked online, and our photopass should be here by next Monday!  I am so excited.  I can hardly wait to see the pictures.  I have almost forgotten what we had taken!  It will be almost like reliving our vacation.


I've also almost finished the piecing of the kids autograph quilts.  Miss B, Mr D and Mr. Logie are all having Snugie quilts for watching tv and such.  The Princess is getting one for her bed.  I think... It really depends on how much time I have to devote to this project.  Since Mr Logie is leaving with his Mom to move to South Ga for a nice long stay, I'd like to have his finished before he leaves.  I plan on having the whole project finished by Christmas.  Now...how fast can I get the quilts finished...hmmmmm






Nini

No comments: