CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween came and went

...and it was pretty uneventful.  I really dislike Halloween.  Not really sure why, but even as a kid I did not like it.  This year Rex took the kids out Trick or Treating, while I stayed home and gave out the candy.  Amanda and Korey came over to watch the GA game and supplied BBQ for dinner.  The light rain kept a lot of kids home.  We had so few come by, I have waaaaay too much candy left over!  


Now the best part of the year starts!  Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I already have my Christmas gift...new dishes and new stainless steel pots and pans.  I LOVE them!  And my serger came in on Friday.  The hardest part is usually learning how to thread them, and I've already had to learn how to do that, so now, I'm ready to start using it.  I have so many ideas... just need to get to Joann's to get some fabric...




Nini



No comments: