CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

They Like Them!

I have never made anything for anyone that wasn't part of my family.  Except for quilts...and only a few of them.  I guess you can say I am just a bit paranoid that no one will like them.  Your family has to be kind.


I made some dresses for the Dis Big Give. I think they turned out pretty good, but was concerned that a different family might not like them.  I don't think the construction was as good as it should be.  And I had to alter the pattern a bit to go with the measurements I had for them.


Last night I saw their report online.  They got the dresses... AND THEY LOVED THEM!!  It was such a relief!  I am suddenly filled with so much pride...it is really kinda sweet and weird all at the same time.  The mom posted pictures.  I'm not going to post those pictures here, but I will post a link to them.  So, if you want to see those lovely girls in their new Winnie the Pooh dresses, perfect for dinning at The Crystal Palace, please look here...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=34183215#post34183215


Enjoy!


Nini

No comments: