CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Migraines should be outlawed!

I spent the majority of yesterday in la-la land.  


And not by choice!


I had one of my monster headaches yesterday.  We were half way to therapy when it hit.  I've been having migraines so frequently that I didn't think too much of it.  Just decided to keep on driving.  By the time we got there, I could barely see.  Unfortunately, this was only a 30 minute appointment so I wasn't much better by the time we left.


The good news is, the kids got McDonald's for lunch.  The bad news is, we went home and took a nap...a nice loooong nap!


Later in the afternoon, it was better, but I still have a big 'hole' in my field of vision.  Really makes for some interesting typing!  


The last time I had one that bad was probably when Amanda was still little!  I hope this isn't an omen of what is to come!


Nini

No comments: