CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Weight, weight...and more weight!

OK..for my Disney trip I really wanted to be in a size 12. I'm not really sure that will happen, but so far, since January I have lost a little over 30 pounds! I have gone from a size 20 to a size 14! Not bad for a middle age Grandma...huh?

This past week I've actually gained a half pound, and it is really bumming me out. However.... I tried on a pair of shorts that were a bit snug last week, and they fit rather good today. I have two pair of capris that we bought a few weeks ago in a size 14 and they fit rather good right now. I will actually have a problem if I loose to a size 12. I have nothing to wear in a size 12! I still have to get at least one pair of jeans...just waiting to see what size to buy. All my jeans are currently of the falling off variety! Even with a belt I can't keep them up... they look really strange on me at the moment!

Yesterday, someone actually commented on the amount of weight I had lost! Thank you Ms. Judy! You really made my day! She told me I was looking more fit and...younger! I really think the younger part is due to 1) my hair color and 2) not having as much arthritis pain since starting my new meds. I really am happy that we were able to get started on that!

Now, time to make a quick WalMart run for milk....

No comments: