CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Halelujah!

I have internet on the laptop! It wasn't the router (after almost $80.00 for a new router!). After 2 hours on the phone with Netgear, 45 minutes with Windstream and another 2 hours with Toshiba... we discovered that my problem was a corrupted file on my internet explorer!

I did manage to loose all my music that was on the computer...but I did manage to save most of the pictures and the enormous amount of documents...which took over an hour and a half to transfer to the desktop!

Truthfully, I am afraid to check to make sure they are still on the desktop...if I don't look I can still hope! ...the thought of all that Disney stuff being gone is too much to deal with this morning!

I have spent 3 and a half hours this morning redoing the laptop...I can't believe I was able to find the disks for this laptop! I'm so glad I didn't try this last night. I would have finished around 2 this morning!

So...life is good for now! I can enjoy the AC, the Internet, and the TV all in the same place now!


Nini

No comments: