CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Princess Dress

Twenty-one more days until our Disney trip...I have one more dress to decide on. We were able to SCORE ressies at the Akershaus for a princess dinner. I need a Princess Dress for the girls. I have several ideas. I'm thinking Belle in her yellow ball gown or Ariel in her Sea foam green ball gown. (depending entirely on which fabrics I can find at a reasonable price!!)

I will be making them as a sun dress instead of a ball gown of course, but I'm having some problems deciding exactly how to take what is in my head and transform it to an actual dress! I think the hardest part will be I will be using a Franken -pattern. For non-sewerrs, that is when you take part of one pattern and part of another and throw them together! I'm really scared of messing up the fabric. My seam ripper is going to be my best friend during this experience!

Wish me luck!

Nini

No comments: